Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School and Life

Well, I have no illusions of still being in summer. All my classes have hit me, full-blast. And, amazingly, I'm not drowning. Well...not yet at least. :) I'm juggling the workload much better than I did last year, which is a relief. And I'm enjoying most of my classes as well! I think the most challenging one will be Chemistry...it has a lot of math, which isn't my strongest subject, but I will live through it.
Somehow, I'm managing to keep my writing schedule afloat during all this. Every night, I still write, whether only a paragraph, a scene, or - if I'm lucky enough to finish school early - a handful of pages. So the novel process has obviously slowed down, but it's still plodding along. Also, when I'm stuck, I indulge in writing a bit of fan fiction. It's really quite addicting...I didn't know how addicting until I actually couldn't put my pen down! Or, I guess I could have...but I would have had much trouble doing it. :)
Anyway, school has started, and I am coping quite well. Except for a few late nights with St. Augustine's Confessions and Chemistry homework, everything has been smooth. Let's see how it continues to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment