Friday, September 23, 2011

The Men are Back Home :)

Today, my brother and dad came home from a week-long backpacking trip in the wilderness. It was an interesting week without them...I always took for granted the presence of a man around the house. But with both of them gone...we didn't feel complete. Oh, we had fun without them, going to movies, hanging out, and generally having a 'Girl's week', but we weren't complete. Coming home to a cold, empty house was a bit of a jar, when you're used to your dad waiting there for you.
And to top it all, my little baby brother came back a young man. AHH! I'm getting too old! Wow, I remembered when he was only a day old and I was holding him! It's so cool to watch him grow up...but bittersweet.
So glad they're back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment