Friday, September 9, 2011

Novel Update, and other Updates :)

...Well...I didn't finish it before the deadline...*sigh*. Oh well. There were some circumstances beyond my control...such as a great idea that ended up causing major plot reconstruction and a few chapters edited and the whole beginning of my story nixed. Yeah, kinda drastic, but so worth it. I'm now enjoying my plot, because it doesn't seem so heavy. However, the scene I'm supposed to be writing isn't going as well...I'm procrastinating by writing fan fiction, any other scene besides that, and blogging. Oh well, this post is a result of that procrastination...so it can't be too bad, right?
I baby-sat some adorable kids tonight. It's so much easier when they're good kids. There was a slight thunderstorm, and they were enthralled by the booms and the lightning. It was so cute to see their faces whenever lighting split the sky.
School has finally started. I don't know whether to be happy or sad...summer was getting kinda boring, but now that I'm swamped with homework I'm really missing sleeping in and reading whatever whenever I want. Right now, I'm reading The Deed of Paksennarion by Elizabeth Moon, Mirror Dance by Lois Mcmaster Bujold, and Sylvester by Georgette Heyer. Something from each of my favourite genres: fantasy, sci-fi, and romance. All of them are great books, and I'm enjoying each one :)
I'll write again when I have time to spare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment